A competitive salary, fantastic commission structure and company car are just some of the reasons to join this high profile business. A professional but relaxed and fun working environment and a supportive team are also on offer.
Covering the Dundee, Angus, Perthshire and North Fife area you must be local to the area and hold a full drivers licence.
As Sales Executive you will demonstrate previous experience from a business to business sales role where you exceeded your targets through exceptional service levels and product knowledge. Ideally you will have experience for a field sales role however recent graduates with the drive, determination and tenacity to succeed in a sales role will be considered.
You must be self motivated, ambitious, driven to succeed and commercially aware with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
An interest in media, in particular radio would be advantageous.
As Sales Executive you will be instrumental in developing and nurturing business relationships through:
- Identifying new business opportunities to promote air time, digital, print and design solutions
- Nurturing existing clients
- Identifying the clients needs and promoting the features and benefits of the service to close the sale
- Working closely with the creative and PR partners to deliver products and services
- Meeting and exceed targets
- Demonstrating commercial awareness to maximise revenue
If this Sales Executive sounds like the role you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.