Estate Agent Head Office - Sales Progression Team Manager - Bracknell - Up to £40k (Basic) / £60k (OTE)
Contract hours are Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Progression Team Manager to join our Head Office in Bracknell
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced estate agency professional looking to further their career and enjoy normal office hours Monday-Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the file progression process of sales from Sales Agreed to Completion
* Hold a daily team meeting at 8.45am to 9.00am to discuss teams key activities and objectives for the day ahead
* Manage a team of staff providing motivation, focus and direction. This would also include monitoring the team to ensure company key processes are being met.
* Coach and develop the team to ensure that staff have the right levels of business/conveyancing knowledge to be able to deal with standard queries across all key areas.
* Develop a strong relationship with Group sales agents to give all staff confidence in the service provided by SST
* Be the technical systems expert and provide advice and expert knowledge to the team
* Provide advice on how to deal with difficult issues. Is seen as the escalation point and deals personally with complex issues that need a high level of knowledge and expertise
* Ensure that the Group sales pipeline turns at the required budgeted levels. This includes maintaining the quality of the pipeline through a "gatekeeper" approach to new business submitted to ensure that all sales entering the pipeline meet the required criteria.
* Focus staff on delivering an effective and consistent level of service, operating to agreed processes and timescales.
* Undertake monthly staff 1:1 performance reviews to ensure calls, workloads, file chasing and general administration are meeting objectives
* Ensure abandons are kept to a minimum by rapid escalation to Sales Manager with no acceptance of failure by SST.
* Drive, implement and continually re-enforce processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency and improvement
* Provide accurate and up to date exchange predictions for Senior management. Ensure that the system is updated via progression tabs following every sales chase. Challenge SST staff on all deals which are not moving forwards.
* Monitor performance against targets and service levels and takes appropriate action e.g. from improving individual performance to identifying and remove obstacles.
* Be the key daily point of contact with Conveyancing partners. Monitor service standards and escalate issues of underperformance. Ensure adequate attention is paid to caseloads and therefore pre-empting and preventing potential overloads which could affect service standards
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous Sales Progression or Estate Agency experience and customer service
* Be able to work effectively managing a team
* Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
* Display high standards of service and presentation
* Have good organisational skills
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
* Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
* Competitive salary package
* Annual incentive trips for our top performers
* Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
* A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
* Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
If you're interested please apply asap!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.