I am currently looking for two experienced Sales Order Processors to work on a temporary basis with my client based in Maghull.
The successful candidate will provide office admin support to a busy sales team on a temporary basis.
Initially this will be for 4 weeks with a view to being extended for a further two weeks depending on the volume of work.
The main duties of the role;
- Taking telephone orders and enquiries
- Entering and amending sales orders accurately on to in house systems
- Liaising with customers in order to resolve any queries
- Arranging collections from customers with the designated couriers
- Producing packing lists, labels and other administrative documents
- Dealing with external customers and internal colleagues to solve ordering issues
- Making regular contact with customers through outbound calls
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
- General office administration
The ideal candidates will have good attention to detail, be able to accurately carry out high volumes of data entry, be confident on the phone and have good customer service skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role and are immediately available please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.