A great opportunity has arisen for someone with sales experience and who wants to work in the estate agency business. A busy property company is looking for a keen Sales Negotiator to join their team, and the job comes with an annual salary of up to £22,000, plus excellent company benefits.
As a property sales support executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling homes to private clients, and building and maintaining a close relationship with them. You will also be selling commercial property or negotiating leases on them. The range of properties in this area includes commercial buildings, new office blocks, shopping centres and industrial units.
If you were already in this specialist sales role, here are some things you would've done this week:
- Spoken to existing and prospective clients and assessed their needs, face to face, on the phone or online
- Shown clients around show homes
- Discussed building issues and regulations
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Attended meetings with others involved in the sales and building process
You will also be liaising with solicitors as part of this sales role, dealing with any issues that arise and helping to promote properties via different mediums.
To apply for this sales exec role, you will need:
- NAEA or equivalent qualification ideal but not a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good negotiation skills and good business awareness
- Experience in a sales environment would be advantageous too, and experience in a property-related climate, such as estate agency
This flexible Sales Negotiator role can lead to an estate agent position or a job as a specialist sales manager, so there is an excellent opportunity for career progression.
To find out more about this Sales Negotiator job and to apply for the role, please contact Chris at Search Consultancy today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.