Telematics - Fleet Management solutions
£30,000 - £40,000 - OTE £50,000
A leading Telematics and Fleet Management Business are looking to add a Sales Manager to their growing operation. They are a highly reputable brand within the sector, with industry leading technology and a real scope and drive to further cement this. To help with this, they require an experience and technology based Sales Manager who is keen to contribute to the growth of the business.
The Sales Manager will be managing a team of 4 inside sales reps and managing the retention of a multi million ACV book of the business and drive the growth of the base via new sales and upselling to current clients.
- Build and optimise inbound and outbound campaigns, approach and processes to maximise outcomes and drive
- Motivate, coach, manage and QA the performance of a growing team, and work closely with third party Team Leads to drive best practice and consistent processes
- Support all direct reports in sales process, objection handling, contract negotiations and removing obstacles to successful selling and customer loyalty
- Maximise revenue and margin generation achieving monthly, quarterly and annual team sales targets
- Work in close cooperation with colleagues from other cross-functional teams to leverage skills and seek buy in where appropriate to maximise sales success
- Keep well informed of the competition
- Responsible for recruiting, training and development of all direct reports
Qualification, Experience and skills
- Sales Manager with a demonstrable track record of success and experience in Fleet, Telematics or software industries
- Consistent success in achieving or exceeding defined sales quotas
- Hands on experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Must be a self-starter capable of inspiring and leading a sales team
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to manage/influence all levels (internally and externally)
- Excellent presentation skills with an inherent ability to close business opportunities
- High levels of planning, organisation, motivation, creativity and results focus
- Ability to travel up to 20% as required
If you feel you have the right experience, please click apply!
Rothwell, West Yorkshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + £15k/£20k OTE, parking, benefits
5 months ago