- Liverpool City Centre
- Competitive Salary
- Global market leader
- UK Sales Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven sales manager to join a Global Market leader at an excitement time of growth. In this modern City Centre office my client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join a vibrant hardworking sales team.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Develop effective methods of reporting and analysing revenue and volume and ensure any customer issues are dealt with in a timely way and communicated to relevant personnel.
- Assist in the marketing & PR of the company by representing the brand at relevant functions, workshops and exhibitions.
- Develop team performance through mentoring and identifying training needs.
- Achieve budget targets on all trades.
- Development of target plans.
- Create and promote a customer service culture across the business by working closely with colleagues across the group on issues and opportunities.
- Ensure the smooth transition of accounts to the customer service team through good communication both internally and externally.
- Increase overall sales volumes and number of accounts.
- Enhance customer relationships and service levels through regular visits/contact.
- Produce monthly updates on key data, analysis of volume & revenue, sales activity and business opportunities/threats
Skills & Experience:
- Proven & demonstrable experience in sales / management environment.
- Experience in shipping & Logistics (Essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise team's workload.
- Adaptable, flexible and solutions-driven with sound decision-making skills.
- Front line account visit experience.
- Proven development plans. (i.e. Sales & Marketing plans).
- Previous sales/commercial background.
Practical & Technical Knowledge
- Strong commercial/sales background with proven negotiating skills.
- Understanding of systems to extract and interpret sales data.
- Disciplined in meeting times deadlines and set targets.
- Effective leader and good team leader.
- Proven innovative experience to build network solutions
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email email@example.com
Keywords: Sales; business development; team leader; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; cold call; new business; account manager; sales manager;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.