Location - Liverpool
Salary - £27,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Contract - Full time, permanent
Our client, a renowned name within the events industry throughout the North West, are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead the development and implementation of their new sales strategy. The ideal candidate will have previous sales management experience within either events, conferences, or the hospitality industry.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a small team and liaising with managers across other areas of the business and increasing the brand foothold in the market through assessing current performance, recognising areas of improvement, and identifying new areas that will be beneficial to driving the company forward in the coming years.
As the Sales Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a sales team who proactively sell packages for a wide range of events and conferences to achieve and exceed sales targets for the company and maximise sales through actively promoting, up selling where possible and targeting key customers.
- Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from marketing campaigns
- To assist with the preparation of proposals for new clients and to meet and show round where necessary the facilities on offer across the business.
- Development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the brand across all markets, both on and offline.
- Overall strategic management and coordination of social media campaigns and assessing the performance of marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the brand identity is understood by clients and consumers
- Develop sponsorships and 3rd party relationships
- Source suitable locations to exhibit the Brand and organise and attend exhibitions
- To represent the business as required at exhibitions, open days and other client liaison activities.
- Embrace the company core values as part of working practices.
- General sales office duties including answering telephone and handling enquiries.
- Have proven sales experience in an events / hospitality sales environment
- Have experience of managing and developing a team
- Have experience building effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Have the proven ability to exceed customer expectations
- Have an innovative approach
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV without delay by applying online or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5 days out of 7
Keywords: Events; hospitality; leisure; conferences; exhibitions; venue; sales; manager; telesales; business development; commercial sales; golf sales; wedding sales; new business; cold call; account manager; Liverpool; Manchester; Wirral; Merseyside
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.