Sales Ledger/Credit Controller - Circa £21,000 + Benefits - South Manchester - Permanent
Working in partnership with Search this established market leader are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to join their team based in South Manchester.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the all aspects of the Sales Ledger/Credit Control and cover for Accounts Payable and Payroll when required. The role requires someone who has strong communication skills, customer focused and a team player. It is essential you must experience in Credit Insurance and Factoring to apply for this role.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for managing four debtor ledgers as a stand alone credit controller;
- Processing daily sales invoices and credit notes, uploading on to accounting system and factors accounts and producing daily sales reports distributed across the business;
- Responsible for posting cash allocation to customer accounts and carry out reconciliations between the accounting system and factors account to ensure completeness;
- Producing month end debtor ledger reconciliations and investigate and resolve any differences;
- Main point of contact with the factoring company in terms of dealing with queries, requests, setting up new customer accounts and maintaining accurate details of existing customers;
- Handle queries and resolves problems
- Submitting Intrastats reports to HMRC on a monthly basis;
- Cover purchase ledger and weekly payroll when required.
- Process bank transactions for (US business) and to assist in the preparations in producing the management accounts to meet required deadlines.
- Debt reporting highlighting overdue accounts and accounts to be put on hold.
- Posting of monthly journals to ensure accounts are accurately reported.
- Work closely with FC and be a go to person in FC's absence.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email email@example.com