Sales Ledger Assistant
To ensure inbound payments via various methods are accurately processed and reconciled within strict controls and deadlines. Working within a team to provide a quality financial service for our Client.
- To ensure all incoming Customer receipts are accurately and efficiently processed, allocated and reconciled in the Client system.
- Processing unpaid items
- To ensure unidentified & unallocated receipts are processed, investigated and resolved as per Client policy
- Ledger entry and reconciliations
- Resolving queries from customers, sites and internal teams
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- To update departmental policies and procedures where relevant
- To carry out any other adhoc duties as requested by line management
Knowledge & Experience
- Accounting knowledge required
- Experience in one/or more of the following: Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, payment processing/allocation
- SAP experience desirable
- Bank reconciliation experience desirable
- Experience in problem solving and query management
- Being self-motivated to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Computer literate with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills i.e VLookups, pivot tables, formulas
- Good numerical ability
- Able to work under pressure with a drive to meet daily deadlines
- Self motivated, flexible, proactive and hard working with a positive attitude
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail. Accuracy is a must
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build effective confident working relationships
To find out more about this role apply via the link and a consultant will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.