Manchester City Centre-
Up to £25 000 per annum
OTE up to £60k!
Are you interested in working in Manchester City centre?
Are you interested in working in sales environment?
Are you looking for a career in a fast paced and rewarding environment?
Are you looking for a career that offers the chance to earn up to £40k OTE?
The city centre based company is looking for a hard working sales executive who is passionate about having a successful career in sales. The sales executive is a phone based role, selling the company's product and maintain and creating excellent relationship with customers. You will need to be an excellent communicator.
The day to day responsibilities as a sales executive will include:
* Creating and building a network of sales contacts.
* Maintaining relationships with new/existing businesses
* Working in a close knit sales team
* Making B2B business calls
* Ensuring the customers receive an unparalleled level of service.
The client is based in the heart of Manchester City centre; they are the leading company within their industry. The client has a professional culture but emphasises their rewarding culture. They are looking for a career-driven candidate. If you want to join a sale company that is passionate about sales, its customers and staff progression and a company who really looks after their staff then this is the role for you!
For the position of Sales Executive, we are looking for the following experience:
* Sales experience in a B2B capacity.
* Experience working with IT systems or services sales (although not essential).
* A professional and well-mannered etiquette to work.
* A desire for personal development and growth.
The package for the position of the Sale Executive is:
* Up to £25000 per annum
* 22 days holiday
* Profit related bonus scheme
* Regular incentives
* Free Parking
* Fabulous offices in Manchester City Centre
Apply online now, or for further information call Rick Halkon on (0161 835 8749) or email: email@example.com
Keywords: New business sales graduate sales executive, senior sales advisor, B2B business, sales, Manchester city centre, sales office, Graduate job, progression, Internal Sales Advisor.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.