Are you a driven sales performer, looking to potentially take your career in a new direction?
I'm recruiting for a great opportunity to promote one of the country's leading professional federations and their services to potential new members.
Preferably with experience in the building industry, you'll be responsible for
- New member recruitment
- Identify, report and initiate new strategies to increase membership
- Attend exhibitions and recruitment events
- Implement lead generation/contact plan
- Report weekly on sales, sales progress, sales pipeline and activity to directors.
- Participate in weekly and monthly progress meetings
- Ensure all potential members receive a positive sales experience
- Remain up-to-date with the full range of products and services available to members
We'd like someone who is driven and innovative with marketing activities.
You'll need to be a great communicator with a proven track record across all sales activity- including cold calling- you'll need to be able to deal with everyone from sole-traders and CEOs, and also have great time management skills.
A driving licence and your own vehicle is a must.
If this all sounds like you, then please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.