Senior Sales Executive
Salary up to £20,000 OTE £30k
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small family business who are recruiting for a sales executive to join their office. Having a background in sales is desired, either direct or over the phone, just having the desire to want to work in sales is what we are after!
The key function of this position is to secure deals with new and existing customers for their hardware needs. As a business they have expanded their portfolio so there is HUGE scope of development on existing accounts to cross sell into new products and services!
- Contacting both new and existing businesses using the CRM system
- Effectively following up on prospect data, inbound leads and marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ensure all key details - decision makers, incumbent suppliers and contractual periods are updated on ALL leads where possible.
- Drive own activity to continually achieve desired KPIs.
- Effective utilisation of data and CRM/database to update/record accurate details about clients and prospects.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experienced within the sales process
- Evidence of achieving KPI's
- Confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level - Maths & English essential.
- Using Linkedin and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator to generate sales opportunities
- Experience of Saleforce.com or other leading CRM solutions
This is a rare opportunity not to be overlooked. Don't waste time, Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.