Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Salford
Job Salary: £20k + OTE £35k (uncapped commission)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an emerging Manchester company, and in return you'll receive:
- £20k salary
- Salary increase after probation
- Uncapped commission structure with OTE of £35k in year 1
- Daily cash incentives and weekly competitions for top performers, think iPads, iPhones and trips away
- Massive annual prizes such as £10k cash, and team trips to Las Vegas!
- State of the art offices in a highly desirable location
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site coffee shops and restaurants
We are based right in the middle of all of the hustle and bustle of Salford Quays in state of the art offices. We are currently looking for talented sales people to work within a fast paced environment selling financial investments to customers, which will then lead to an account management role in the future. The ideal candidate must be confident at sales and closing deals, and also be comfortable with account management and customer service.
For the role, we require:
- Sales experience in a call centre environment. We want people with a killer instinct who can close on the call!
- Somebody who is target driven and money motivated
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
- Someone able to work towards targets on their own accord
If you think that this is the role for you then CLICK APPLY!
outbound, outbound sales, outbound sales Manchester, Sales, Manchester sales, Manchester account manager, Salford City, sales advisor, Salford Quays, outbound Sales, customer account manager, cross sell, account manager, customer service agent, customer service specialist, customer services, Manchester customer service, , customer service executive, call centre, call centre Manchester, call centre agent, Manchester call centre agent, customer service call centre, sales agent, sales adviser, Manchester sales adviser, customer service exec
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.