A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager in Manchester. A business specialising in social media and influencer services is seeking the very best candidates to apply for this BD role. The sales job comes with a salary of between £25k and £30k basic, plus an uncapped commission that can push that number to the £60k mark.
We're on the lookout for a result-driven business development professional, who is engaging, has excellent communication skills and a savvy commercial eye. Firing up enthusiasm on the phone, spotting new business opportunities on social media and getting out to talk to people in their place of work will all be essential parts of the job.
Primary Business Development responsibilities:
- Building robust sales strategies and forecasts in line with company targets
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with clients, advocates and prospects
- Proposal writing, attending creative meetings and assisting in the production of client proposals
- Handling incoming leads and enquiries and making outbound calls
You'll need to be a sales-oriented professional with networking and management skills, with a willingness to undertake business travel to build new and lasting business relationships.
Sales Job requirements:
- At least 3+ years' previous experience in a sales, business development or business travel consultant role
- Advanced financial understanding and ability to report on sales/finance activity
- Previous experience in a client-facing digital environment (desirable but not essential)
- Confident and experienced in pitching and demonstrating a product or service.
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will receive a salary topped up by uncapped commissions, along with 28 days' holiday + birthday off, annual team weekend away, office Bar (once everyone returns) and flexible working hours.
To find out more about this Business Development Manager job in Manchester and get the application process rolling, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.