Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Salford Quays
Job Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 plus CCA £14k per year in bonus
Job Hours: Mon - Fri NO WEEKENDS!!
Are you target driven and looking for a new opportunity to progress in?
If you think that you are a strong communicator and would like to take on a new challenge then this could be the perfect role for you!
The benefits for the Sales Executive role are:
- basic salary + bonus scheme
- No weekend work!
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
As a market leader within our industry we are urgently looking for a Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing Manchester team. You will develop, cross sell and create new client opportunities, by introducing key decision makers to our company's directors We are on the hunt for individuals who are excellent at building rapport with clients as well as being self-motivated, driven and confident with bringing on new business.
- Develop high level cross sell opportunities and new clients by introducing key decision makers to managers
- To liaise with BDMs on a day-to-day basis regarding new appointments, diary management, appointment follow-ups and customer service issues.
- To provide Customer Care in-line with Divisional Policies
- To ensure an excellent understanding of services provided by each Business Stream
- To communicate knowledgeably, verbally and in writing with both customers and potential customers
If you think that this is the role for you then CLICK APPLY!!
Keywords: Salford, Salford Central, Salford Quays, Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Manchester South, Manchester North, Manchester Central, Bolton, Altrincham, Sales Executive, Sales, Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Development Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.