Sales Executive, No Weekends, Uncapped Bonus Scheme, Manchester City Centre!
Join one of the market leaders in the Luxury Goods and Services industry as a Sales Executive in Manchester City Centre and reap the rewards. What's more, you don't need masses of experience, just the drive and determination to succeed.
As an Award Winning market leading Luxury Goods and Services Business, they pride themselves on their unrivalled benefits package and working environment
With Sales Executives earning typically an annual package of £22,000 per year with a guaranteed basic salary of £16,500 there are a whole host of benefits:
- Uncapped commission structure with a realistic OTE of £22,000
- Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance package
- Amazing progression opportunities with many of our Sales Executives eventually progressing to Field Sales Agents
- 25 days per year holiday PLUS bank holidays, PLUS the opportunity to buy or sell an additional 5 days holiday!
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and season ticket loans
- A fantastic training program to give you the skills to be a success in the role
- Annual all expenses paid parties for all employees
- Amazing state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre
The Sales Executive Job
- Outbound calling and speaking to customers and businesses and generating interest in a Luxury Goods and Services products. You'll be purely generating interest and arranging meetings as well as closing sales
- Making outbound calls to customers who have requested a call back or made an enquiry on the website
- Delivering 100% quality customer service on every call
What you'll need
- A minimum of 6 months sales experience of some form
- The main thing needed for this role is desire and drive - the industry leading training programme will teach you the rest
- Experience of working towards targets
- Very service motivated and a self starter
- Keen to work as part of team but also to aim for individual targets
- Comfortable managing inbound and making outbound calls to customers
if you are looking for a new challenge and a business where you can develop a career in sales then we would love to hear from you.
We're moving quickly on this, so apply now and someone will be in touch.
Key words: Manchester, Manchester sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.