Sales Executive - Clinical Diagnostics
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary based in Guildford
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a global clinical diagnostic testing laboratory who is looking for a sales executive to join their team. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be responsible for identifying and winning of new laboratory services businesses and manage existing accounts.
- Efficient management of existing customer accounts
- Support and collaborate with key internal stakeholders from commercial, laboratory, IT and finance team
- Manage sales on-boarding processes
- Manage customer queries via email and over the phone
- Develop & implement marketing communication campaigns to drive sales;
- Control stock of all marketing collateral.
- Perform competitor analysis, market research on behalf of the sales team
- Support finance team by ensuring accurate client invoicing
- Seek out in new sales opportunities and follow up leads
- Conduct competitor analysis & upstream market research, reporting on a monthly basis at the commercial team efficient management of customer accounts
For you to be successful in this role:
- Degree in Biology, chemistry, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Experience in working within clinical diagnostics laboratory
- Knowledge of NHS and private sector pathology market is desired
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability learns new skills and performs multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this Sales Executive position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.