Mon - Fri No Weekends!
As a sales executive you will be responsible for proactively generating business by contacting existing customers consulting them on the benefits of the companies services.
As a sales executive you will be delivering detailed platform demonstrations for customers you will become a subject matter expert in this technology. Providing a fantastic service online and over the phone, listening to their requirements and highlighting the advantages this service would give to their business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a full understanding of our product offerings and the market
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers through appropriate sales methods
- Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets
- Deliver a "First Class" quality of service, increasing business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Follow up and respond to sales enquiries
- Log information on calls and update all customer records on the CRM system
- Making sure all the call back's /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis
- Experience working in an office environment essential, preferably with Telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner and outgoing personality; friendly whilst professional
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good communicator with a professional confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with resilience when working under pressure
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Vibrant fun, working environment
- Uncapped commission
- 20 - 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- to Friday 8:45am to 5:15pm with a 2:45pm finish every Friday!
- Free Parking
- On the spot incentives
- Free breakfast and lots of additional benefits
If you are interested in this Sales Executive position, please click APPLY!!