- Basic £22,000
- Uncapped Commission (£34K-£38K OTE)
- Hours: Monday to Friday (Early finish on Friday)
- Permanent contract
My client is a leading trade supply business based on the Wirral who is currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Internal Sales Executive with previous experience in a sales environment preferably dealing with clients with a background in construction, architecture or interior design although other sales experience will also be considered.
The main duties of the Internal Sales role are;
- To organically and proactively develop relationships with every commercial customer and encourage repeat business.
- Generate enquiries from a variety of sources such as company databases, spreadsheets and live project sales leads
- To maximise the sales opportunity of every lead that comes into the business.
- You will be a strategic thinker who uses all data and resources available to create sales solutions, technical support and success.
- Contacting customers and providing quotes as well as negotiating a sale
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Driven and passionate about career progression
- Previous experience in a sales environment making outbound sales calls
- Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales