* Salary: £25k + commission
* Monday to Friday, full time
* Location: Liverpool
My client a Property Management Company is looking for a Sales Executive. You will be selling commercial retail space in a shopping centre.
* Increase and manage all commercial revenue for a well known shopping centre in Liverpool
* Dealing with new leads, speaking to existing customers and generate new business
* Identify and develop leads for new business growth opportunities with new and existing customers
* Deal with commercialisation projects and help build client relationships between new established businesses and liaising with third party agencies
* Increasing and developing account revenue via managing and developing key accounts and building relationships with new clients
* Reporting weekly and monthly on KPIs, delivering accurate forecast projections from your pipeline to management
* Manage commercialisation administration for the shopping centre including forecasting, generating invoices, drafting trading licences, contracts, insurance documents, risk assessments, etc
* Experience in managing commercial retail space in shopping centres - desirable
* Proven track records within a B2B sales environment - essential
* Commitment to delivering results and self motivated
For more information on this role you can contact Sophie Ackers on 0151 229 5548.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.