- Location - Ormskirk / Burscough
- Basic Salary £20k per annum
- Uncapped commission
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (no weekends)
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Contract: Permanent
I am currently seeking a proactive and target driven Sales Agent to join an established B2B telesales team near Ormskirk. The client is a well know house hold name with an established brand and the majority of calls made will be warm to existing customers. You will be making outbound calls to prospective customers, selling products and services over the phone and booking appointments for field sales representatives. There will be weekly and monthly sales targets that you will have to meet to achieve commission.
This role is located in Burscough (Ormskirk, Merseyside). Commutable from areas such as Liverpool, Wigan, St Helens, Preston and Southport.
- Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Educate customers on product offerings and services and explains pricing and answer questions from customers building value in the customer relationship
- Follow up with customer enquiries via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Identify customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtain customer commitment and facilitate delivery of product
The package on offer will be £20k basic plus uncapped commission.
How to apply:
It is essential that you have proven sales experience within a telesales environment. To find out more or to apply please contact me by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Molyneux on 0151 229 5517.
Keywords: Sales; Customer Service; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Outbound; Lead Generation; Account Manager; Account Management; Retentions; Inbound Sales; B2B; B2C
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.