- Basic £22,600
- Uncapped commission + benefits
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business based in Deeside that can you offer you an excellent basic salary long term progression opportunities.
Working in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, you will benefit from being part of a positive environment which rewards dedication and offers opportunities for advancement to the right candidates.
This is an ideal position for candidates looking to earn excellent commission as part of a customer focused and quality conscious team.
- Create and develop leads, selling available services and products to clients
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients
- To strive to provide high levels of internal and external customer care
- Be responsible for and manage a calling strategy
- To build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience in a sales role: Telesales, Account Manager, Field Sales, Retail sales, Estate Agency,, Recruitment, Business Development, Retentions, Outbound Sales
- Experience within working in a target driven environment (face to face or telephony based roles)
- A willingness to want to pursue a career within sales
This role offers an excellent basic salary of up to £22,600 per annum dependant on experience, Deeside location, Monday to Friday working hours, excellent incentives
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Sales; business development; outbound; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; cold call; new business; account manager; cold call; commission; progression
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.