Job: Sales Executive
Location: York, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Role 1 - 1x 37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday, 11am - 7pm
Role 2 - 1x 37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday, 12am - 8pm
NO WEEKEND WORK!
Do you want a career within a business that is not driven by profit, but by providing excellent service? A career within a business that is sustained by a genuine community, with everyone coming together to support each other? A career with an amazing history and a bright future?
What we are looking for:
* Previous Sales, Telesales or direct sales experience
* Confident when talking to customers
* Excellent telephone manner
* Strong communication skills
* Aim to deliver excellent customer service
About the Job:
* Work towards and achieve agreed targets for new sales conversion rate, cancellation rates and reinstated members
* To conduct timely follow up's to potential and lapsed members to secure new business and win back lost members
* To ensure all telephone communications with new or existing members and nominees are FCA compliant and in line with the rule book as well as adhering to TCF
* Follow defined procedures, and continuously look to improve, to ensure best practice and optimisation of performance
* Regularly track personal effectiveness and results, providing timely evaluations with recommendations to Line Manager
* Work to achieve 100% accuracy of all member and nominee data input, ensuring the correct recruitment codes are allocated and payment is in line with DD guidelines
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.