£22,000 - £30,000+ uncapped commission
Do you have experience working within sales?
Are you looking for a rewarding and well paid role in a vibrant and growing business?
If this is the case then this opportunity could be perfect for you. My financial services sector client have undergone a sustained period of growth and subsequently they are looking to bring in a Sales Executive to join their established team.
The main focus of the role will be to respond to incoming new business enquiries from prospective clients and converting their interest into sales. There is no cold calling within this role
You will be tasked with:
- Answering inbound sales calls, emails and live chats
- Following up on warm sales leads to convert initial interest into new business
- Attending occasional trade shows
- Contacting potential partners
- Administrative work for sales department
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar sales role - inbound sales; telesales; account management; business development or any similar job type
- Strong communication skills - you will be expected to simplify industry jargon and a technical product to all different types of target clients so being good with words will come in handy
- Outgoing, personable and sociable
- Strong organisation skills - being able to manage a pipeline of leads is essential
The basic salary for this role is negotiable and with an uncapped commission structure that should reach £40,000 OTE
Monday to Friday from 9 - 5.30
So if you are looking for a new challenge at the start of the new decade and have proven sales experience then do not hesitate and apply
Keywords: Account Manager; sales; business development; inbound sales; financial services; cold call; inbound; outbound; new business; field sales; Wirral; Liverpool; Chester; Merseyside
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.