£20 - £25,000 + OTE £50k
This is an excellent opportunity with a World Wide organisation, for an experienced and professional Sales Account Manager, who has a good track record of success within a Sales environment and is hungry to develop their Sales career within a fast moving and dynamic industry.
They are able to offer a fantastic range of benefits and you will be working within a brand new, state of the art office based in Central Manchester which boasts a Pool Table, Playstation and Plenty of potential for you to grow within the organisation!
You will be responsible for generating Sales opportunities within existing accounts to maximise the earning potential from clients across the UK based customers.
- Ability to understand and fully assess client needs and develop targeted solutions.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the client & product life cycle process.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Ability to quickly learn, use and understand new technology.
- Strong business skills dealing at a senior level within customers and partners.
- Can sell across diverse networked products.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Able to develop a portfolio of key accounts.
- A clear, persuasive & personable communicator.
- A creative, lateral thinker, able to constructively build on the existing sales model.
- Articulate, poised and a good communicator.
- Having clarity and sound judgment.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Having a natural drive with a loyal, strong, and proactive work ethic.
- Capable of working alone & under own initiative at times, within strict and specific time scales.
- Proven motivational in order in the future this person can develop their own Junior Account/s
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
The basic will be flexible depending on IT sales experience, if the candidate has their own portfolio.
Sound good to you? Click Apply Now and send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.