£20,000 - £23,000 + OTE £40,000
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START !
Want to be working towards a career and not just another job?!
Want to work with House name brands?!
Our Client, a leading global communications company are looking to expand their Media Sales Team for their Manchester operation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and developing relationships with media providers and providing the full sales life cycle.
Measurable and visible results of media activity are our main priority, and we have invested wisely in in-house purpose-built reporting tools so that we stay well-informed and ahead of the trend. Our methods are tried and tested over the years, and client satisfaction is guaranteed because we place emphasis on the right things - cost-effectiveness, ROI and achieving tailored KPIs.
- Working with internal senior management team on product planning and marketing
- Creating and developing relationships with media providers, ensuring the client are the preferred supplier
- Delivering the full life cycle, from targeting the providers, to meeting with and introducing the value proposition
- Liaising with client and internal technical teams to ensure any issues/questions are diverted to the appropriate teams
- Managing partner pipeline and end-to-end technical integration and delivery
- Maintaining and preparing appropriate content license agreements and working with corporate legal counsels to execute legal agreements
- Performing target identification based on market/industry/competitor research Key skills and experiences
- Track record of successful delivery of sales in previous roles.
- Client and service delivery focused.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to continuously prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
Click Apply now and we can look at arranging interviews immediately!
To be considered for the role click Apply Now to send in your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.