£22,000 - £25,000 OTE £35,000 - £40,000 Uncapped
Excellent Offices in Central Manchester
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a World Wide organisation, for an experienced and professional Sales executive, who has a good track record of success within a Sales environment and is hungry to develop their Sales career within a fast moving and dynamic industry.
They are able to offer a fantastic range of benefits and you will be working within a brand new, state of the art office based in Central Manchester which boasts a Pool Table, Playstation and Plenty of potential for you to grow within the organisation!
You will be responsible for generating Sales opportunities within existing accounts to maximise the earning potential from clients across the UK based customers.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Engaging with existing clients to nurture relationships and expand the contacts laterally to make the most of each opportunity
- Pro-actively arrange and attend meetings with clients at various stages of the sales cycle to bring them to completion
- Thoroughly research the clients' industry to further understand and continue to develop new opportunities within your account base
- Setup and implement a sales strategy to further develop the existing account base.
- Manage and exceed the customer's expectations with our services.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets as set out by the business.
- To work effectively across, pre-sales, consultancy and management personnel in the sales cycle to ensure customer management and growth targets are met
- To maintain & present accurate sales forecasts on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Proven experience of business to business (B2B) Sales.
- Experience of IT Managed services or have worked in the IT security industry is desirable NOT essential
- Experience of selling to Medium to Large Enterprises
- Researching and account planning
- Sales Cycle and pipeline management, including accurate forecasting and CRM (SalesLogix)
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to engage and negotiate with senior management or board level
Apply online now, Send in your CV and we can discuss your suitability!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.