Manchester City Centre
£££ UNCAPPED COMMISSION £££
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
My client, who are one of the leading Software and IT companies in the World, working with some of the biggest organisations on the planet, including the NHS and MOD are looking for an exceptional Sales professional to join their team as a Sales Executive in their AMAZING State of the Art offices in the vibrant business district of Manchester
With industry leading training and most managerial positions promoted internally, my client really are a great company to build a lucrative, lasting career
With great benefits for the successful person, the Senior Sales Executive role offers:
* Basic Salary £25,000
* UNCAPPED COMMISSION!!! - Realistic 1st Year OTE £40k -Year 2 £70k - Year 3 OTE £100k
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays with the opportunity to buy or sell 5
* Daily, weekly & monthly prizes and Incentives (iphone X, ipads, TVs, Weekends away)
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Unrivalled training and support
* Global career progression opportunities
* State of the Art Offices in Manchester
* Amazing breakout rooms with pool tables, table tennis, Foosball, PlayStation, 85 inch TV's
* No Weekends!!!
* No Late Shifts!!!
For the position of Sales Executive we are looking for the following:
* Exceptional communication skills
* Money Motivated
* Hard Working
* Minimum 2 years experience in a B2B Sales environment
* Ability to persuade and influence key decision makers
The Senior Sales Executive role will include:
* Proactively contacting clients to develop understanding of their needs
* Having strong product knowledge to best advise clients of the best solution for them
* Negotiating with and Influencing key decision makers to purchase company products
* Working out of the Amazing office in Manchester City Centre
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or contact Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.