£18,000 basic salary
£££ UNCAPPED COMMISSION £££
Monday - Friday
Do you want to work for a company who has been in the Top 5 Best Companies to Work For over the last 5 years??
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and progress with a company that values you, in an outstanding working environment and provides industry leading training and support throughout??
My client have been the market leader in their industry for the last 20 years and are showing no signs of slowing up, they are looking to add exceptional people to their team who are looking to develop a career and be rewarded for the amazing person they are.
The key benefits for the successful Sales Executive are:-
* UNCAPPED COMMISSION!!! - Realistic 1st year OTE £30k - Top Earners £65k+
* 5 YEARS RUNNING IN THE TOP 5 - TIMES 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
* 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Amazing Offices in Wilmslow
* Duvet Days
* Free Breakfast
* Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Incentives, Prizes and Giveaways
* Exceptional Training & Support
* Pension Scheme - Share Options - Attendance Bonuses - Childcare Vouchers - Discount at 1000's of your favourite stores
* Team Nights Out and Events - including their own ANNUAL FESTIVAL!!!
* Plus many, many more…
If this sounds like the type of benefits you wish to receive for your hard work APPLY NOW!!!
Are you a Sales Executive with the following abilities:
? Exceptional communication skills
? Ability to persuade and influence key decision makers
? Money Motivated
? Hard Working
? Experience in a Sales environment
? Knowledge of Telecoms / Technology Sector
The Sales Executive role will include:
? Proactively contacting clients to develop understanding of their needs
? Having strong product knowledge to best advise clients of the best solution for them
? Negotiating with and Influencing key decision makers to purchase company products
? Working out of the Brand New office in Wilmslow, Manchester
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or contact Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.