Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20400.00 per annum + Additional benefits and bonus
Are you driven, motivated and target orientated?
Are you an experienced sales professional, sales account manager or car sales person?
Then this Sales Executive role is for you…
Based in Finnieston in Glasgow, you will become part of a company who are an award-winning fleet management provider, and are the UK's leading fleet management specialist. The team you will be joining is well established with over 100 years combined leadership experience and work closely with their clients to help provide the highest level of service possible.
The role of Sales Executive is to liaise and manage all introduced all current and potential clients, develop and approach new business and to process all proposals and orders. In addition to this, you will deal with general enquiries and to provide a link between clients and the introducers, dealers and other team members.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Prospect new dealers for introduced business
* Manage existing relationships and direct clients
* Process all incoming vehicle proposals
* Create and maintain files for accepted orders
* Upload all new deals to the database
* Ensure that activity remains high and targets are achieved
* Maintain database
* Liaise with supplying dealers where appropriate
* Manage and maximise all renewal opportunities
* Provide support to other members of staff and departments where required
* Ensure compliance is maintained at all times
In return, the Sales Executive will receive:
* Base salary of £20,400 with OTE of up to £30,000
* Monday to Friday hours 9am - 5.30pm (5pm finish on a Friday)
* Additional benefits such as a uniform allowance, Recommend a Friend bonus, Recommend a Client bonus and a competitive commission/bonus structure
The successful Sales Executive will be confident, considered and engaging, and will have a real enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent service and products to your customers.
You will also have:
* The ability to manage and prioritise your workload
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Methodical and computer literate
* Good sales drive and ability
Should you have the relevant experience, and are keen to be considered for the role of Sales Executive, then please send your most recent CV showcasing your relevant experience now for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.