£18,500 + uncapped commission
Warrington Town Centre
Are you driven, ambitious and looking for a lucrative salary and rewarding career?
Are you looking for career progression in an interesting and evolving industry?
Do you like the idea of being rewarded with high levels of commission, holidays and other fantastic perks?
If you are answering yes to these questions then this is the perfect role for you. My client provides guidance and consultation to private sector businesses. They are enjoying a huge period of growth and are looking for the best of the best when it comes to sales to join their established and well rewarded team.
The focus of the role will be to speak to an already qualified database of clients, getting past the gatekeeper and introducing your services to key decision makers. This is an interesting and evolving role where you would join the company at a time of massive growth giving you every opportunity to earn £50,000+ and the prospect of progression.
You will be tasked with:
- Speaking with prospective clients over the phone, via email and LinkedIN
- Establishing decision makers and getting past gate keepers
- Building a rapport and discussing your services
- Generating opportunities
- Handling incoming leads
- Previous experience in a sales role is preferred - telesales, B2B, B2C, car sales, call centre sales, retentions, outbound, RTA or even if you think you have what it takes
- Drive and desire to go above and beyond - the rewards in this role are unlimited and we want the best of the best
- Strong communication skills
The basic salary for the role will initially be up to £18,500, however, salary progression on your basic salary is available after passing probation.
Interviews to take place immediately.
For more information get in touch on 0151 229 5539. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Keywords: Sales; Outbound; Inbound; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales; Call Centre; RTA; PI; Cold call; Business Development; Lead Generation; Appointment Maker; Appointment Setting; Warrington; Liverpool; Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.