Are you looking for your next Sales Coordinator role in an exciting team environment in Liverpool? We're pleased to be working with a thriving international organisation that's looking to work with confident and ambitious sales folks who'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Highlights of this Sales Coordinator job:
This rewarding Sales Coordinator job in Liverpool comes the opportunity to chance to advance yourself personally and professionally. You'll manage sales orders from receipt to delivery, handle customer queries and manager order processing. Your primary Sales Rep duties include:
- Working closely with the sales team as a sales support executive, focusing mostly on managing schedules, filing documents and communicating information to relevant departments
- Preparing and following up sales quotes
- Building collaborative business relationships internally and externally
The Sales Coordinator will be one of the first points of contact for new or and prospect customers, so a high level of customer service experience and talent in collaboration is required.
Knowledge and skills required:
- You will need to be passionate about helping solve all customer challenges, always putting the customer first
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or Account Manager in other administrative positions is a plus
- You'll be self-motivated and learn fast
- Experience in processing orders and managing customer accounts
In return for your commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and some flexibility regarding working times, along with 20 days' holiday a year, plus bank holidays, with a sliding scale based on length of service. Free on-site parking is also available for office-based work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.