Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 with uncapped commission (£30k - £35k OTE)
37.5 Hours - Monday to Friday.
Are you a results driven, confident self-starter and have a natural sales ability?
My client is looking for a new Internal Sales Consultant to join their successful sales team to cold-call new B2B prospects and help build their company portfolio.
As a Sales Consultant it's your job to find new potential clients. You're the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers for the business … so you can earn excellent commission.
We are seeking a passionate and assertive individual who will bring fresh ideas to this role and help prospects find solutions to their challenges.
Main responsibilities and duties:
* Deliver a high volume of quality outbound sales calls every day.
* Book sales meetings every day for our exceptional field sales team.
* Deliver a first-class customer experience at all times.
* Ability to build and maintain new and existing relationships.
* Get prospects excited about having meetings with external field sales team.
* Consulting prospects about their challenges over the phone.
* Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects.
What you should have
* At least 1 year's experience in Telesales/ Sales Environment
* Proven experience hitting and over-achieving on sales targets
* Ability to quickly get respect and win people over
* A proactive approach to selling - positive outlook a must!
* Original methods for engaging gatekeepers and decision makers
* Ability to listen to prospects and identify issues and challenges
* Experience self-generating leads and identifying targets
* Brilliant time management, innate ability to prioritise your pipeline to drive sales
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to start their career in sales or an individual who has the relevant experience and is looking for a exciting new challenge.
This is a fantastic time to join this company.
Benefits of the role
* Flexi-time and home working options (optional)
* Ongoing training and support to compliment your skills including weekly in-person sales coaching and access to 3,000+ courses on Udemy.
* 25 days annual leave (plus target-driven extra time off!)
* Annual Leave Top Up scheme (after probation)
* Free tea and coffee, nights out and company lunches throughout the year
* Quarterly bonuses for over-achievements
* Access to well-being benefits such as company gym (coming soon!) and cycle to work scheme
What experience do you need - If you've done any of the following we'd like to hear from you:
* Outbound Sales
* Inbound sales
* Energy / sector knowledge
* Business Development
* Lead Generation
* Sales Advisor
* Cold Calling
* Warm Calling
* Field Sales
* Door to Door Sales
* Car Sales
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills; business development, account management, customer Service, administration, Internal Sales, telesales, outbound
8 months ago