£20,000 to £23,000 OTE £35,000
Our client is a well-established IT software solutions provider into the education sector. Due to the continued rapid growth they are looking to recruit Sales Consultants to sell their Operational Management system.
You will be responsible for generating new leads from the education sector and creating new opportunities and speaking to warm leads who have expressed an interest in the product. You will also have the opportunity upsell additional products and services to existing clients and account manage their needs.
Job responsibilities and targets
* To secure and deliver online demonstrations with schools and Multi Academy Trusts.
* To book Onsite Visits for your team to go and present, whether that be one-on-one of a network group of schools.
* To develop the geographical region to secure additional sales
* Working with the Regional Consultant assigned to that geographical region to organise a sales strategy that fits within the companies' strategies.
* Ensuring quality of customer data and keeping CRM up to date.
* To work closely with colleagues across the company to ensure a coherent and consistent customer experience
* Occasionally we will ask you to attend school roadshows and national conferences to present products and help us exhibit.
* Follow up on leads from all events.
* Work with Marketing to target schools in a certain area.
* Proven ability to meet sales targets
* Flexible approach to working
* Ability to influence others
* Proven ability to work as a team whilst being self-motivated
* Ability to keep records of own work using a CRM
Most important is a can do attitude and proven sales ability, full product training will be provided.
In return we offer a competitive salary with on target commission of an extra £15k (uncapped), plus regular incentives every month. 25 days holidays are provided in addition to the statutory 8 days and extra days for longer service. You will also be eligible for the companies matched pension. Plus regular team days. And a clear obvious progression plan for all employees who want it.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.