No cold calling required! You are a sales co-ordinator not a sales person.
Our client is a pioneer and leading manufacturer of door entry solutions in the UK. They are seeking a sales co-ordinator to join their very successful team based in Livingston.
If you are reliable, engaging, personable and self motivated then this could be the opportunity for you. Although a background in previous sales roles is to your advantage, we will consider anyone with the right attitudes.
You will be reporting to the Sale office Manager and your duties include:
* Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming sales enquiries by telephone and email
* Follow up all enquiries , preparing technical quotes
* Promoting their products at every opportunity
* Implementing the sales strategy, in particular around repeat and new business
* Excellent attention to detail
* Provide reports as directed by the sales manager
* Accurately record notes on the client database
This role requires you to be good at number crunching as you will be preparing live quotations. You must be able to multi task and be a team player across all departments, there is an excellent monthly team bonus scheme, this bonus scheme IS achievable and distributed depending on your contribution to the team.
This sale role also requires no late nights or weekend work (which is rare in the sales industry), The working hours are Mon - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30 am - 4pm.
The Salary is DOE up to £20K per annum plus monthly commission.
Due to the location of the office you would need access to your own vehicle as public transport is limited.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.