Our client in the South Liverpool area is seeking a Sales Co-Ordinator to join the team. The company are one of the European market leaders within their sector. The main purpose of the role is to process and manage orders from inception to delivery while ensuring a quality service is provided at all times. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. The role is also permanent and office based.
The main duties of a Sales Co-Ordinator are;
- Manage daily order processing tasks
- Liaise with field based staff to ensure all orders are processed and correct
- Acting as the point of contact for customers
- Ensuring service standards are maintained
- Liaising with the wider team via phone and email
- Understand the products to best advise customers with any enquiries
- Keep customer information updated and action any associated tasks
- Diary management
- Keep customers updated of any changes relating to products, quantity, costing or delivery
To apply for the position of Sales Co-Ordinator you must;
- Have Sales Co-Ordinator / Support / Administration experience in a similar setting
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be competent on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work towards deadlines
If you feel this is the right role for you and meet the above criteria then please apply online in the first instance.
Keywords; sales; co-ordinator; coordinator; co ordinator; admin; administration; administrative; administrator; sales support; order processing; order processor; sales orders; helpdesk; Merseyside; Liverpool; aigburth; woolton; Halewood; speke; Garston; wavetree; Allerton; widnes;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.