Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Sales Client Manager - Fleet £ 25,500 OTE £50,000+ Uncapped Commission
Are you a professional from an estate agency background with branch manager experience or even someone who is looking to grow into a new management role who is an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Branch Assistant Sales Manager in their Banbury office.
The full-time Assistant Sales Manager role comes with a salary that starts at £25,500, rising to £50,000+ easily per annum when uncapped commission and bonuses are taken into account. Hard work and commitment will be rewarded!
This is a chance to join an award-winning estate agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. Suppose you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do. In that case, this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful business that appropriately rewards and recognises excellence with a clear progression structure!
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
* Use your networking and analytical skills to develop a large market of potential sales
* Deliver on your sales pipeline and stay on or above your sales target
* Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
The sales orientated role will suit candidates with impressive sales executive experience and a proven ability in leading and motivating a team.
To apply and be successful, you will:
* Have previous estate agency experience either in management or an experience Senior Sales Negotiator
* Be target driven and determined, with a proven track record of achievement
* Have access to a car and have a full driving licence, insured for business use
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary, with uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives. A full training programme will be offered, covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.