A great opportunity has arisen for Sales Client Manager with property management experience in East Oxford. We are helping a busy estate agency find a talented and experienced Sales Client Manager. They're offering a salary of £25,500, with the chance of bumping that up to around £50k with commission.
This full-time role offers the chance to join an award-winning Estate Agency and embark on a structured career path up to regional management level. The main aim of this sales manager job is to assist the branch manager in developing the largest dominant market share of the for-sale market.
If you had been working for them over the last week, here are some of the things you would have achieved:
- Produced high conversion levels of instructions and sales
- Deputised as the point of contact in the manager's absence
- Produced a range of high-quality marketing materials, including photographs, descriptions and web marketing
- Provided exceptional customer service to all manner of callers and enquiries
- Kept the structure and organisation of the office efficient and buzzing
To apply for this role, you will have previous real estate agent experience, previous listing experience and proven success in a similar position. You will also need first-rate communication skills to build strong working relationships, and to make sure leads and recommendations translate into listings and sales.
As an estate agent, you must also be a car owner with a full, clean driving licence, in a vehicle insured for business use.
What can you expect to receive in return?
- £25k salary plus uncapped OTE and additional bonus incentives for top performers
- A full training programme
- Continuous career and personal development opportunities
- Personal private health care provided after successful probation
If you can see yourself reaping these benefits in a few months' time, please contact us today to apply for this Sales Client Manager job in East Oxford All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.