My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool, are looking to recruit a Sales and Technical Support Representative. You will have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and be results driven.
You will be responsible for promoting their products and services, as well as maintain and bring on new business. You will be required to work to GMP and ISO standards, so knowledge of ISO:9001 and GMP/GLP is essential. The role will also involve you preparing and presenting sales contracts and proposals, and attendance to exhibitions and seminars.
You will ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships. You must be flexible to be able to travel a lot for the role, which includes nights away.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
* Knowledge of ISO:9001 quality systems
* Understanding of GMP/GLP
* Understand the principles and practices of sales
* Ability to provide training
* Computer and communication skills
* Accurate record keeping
* Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
Education and Experience:
* Current driving licence
* Valid passport
* Ideally have a science degree
* Detailed understanding of the bacterial endotoxin assay
* Knowledge of Sales in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
This role will be ideal for a science graduate who has gained experience within the laboratory, but is looking for a technical role outside of the lab.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.