Senior Sales and Operations Manager
Exceptional Bonus Scheme
A new and exciting client to Search have called upon us to find them their next Senior Sales and Operations Manager! Working across the South East, particularly around the Cambridge to Norwich region, you'll be tasked with taking charge of the sales strategy and performance.
Looking at multichannel models to increase revenue, work closely with the existing sales team to help improve performance and take overall responsibility for the activities and results within that region!
This is a chance to step back from the direct and active sales role and take a look at the big picture, helping team member to achieve their goals whilst ensuing that all sales channels are being attended to and are profitable.
* Taking ownership of overall sales strategies in your area, looking for ways to improve and ultimately increase income.
* One to one coaching meetings all with Sales Managers to ensure the direct sales reps are properly trained and coach in line with company expectations
* Liaising directly with key accounts to offer a Senior presence when needed, being up to date with all relevant account information within your region.
* Reporting to the Sales Director with accurate figures and forecasts to ensure region is working to standards.
* Proven success as a direct sales rep who has hit/exceeded targets consistently
* Managerial experience, particularly where your team also had direct reports.
* Experience partnering with Senior Directors, MD's and CEO's of companies, selling at board room level handling large deals.
* Evidence of developing successful sales strategies and the results you gained.
If you're based in the South East and you're looking for the next step in your career, then reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.