Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Sales & Lettings Negotiator seeking a full-time role in Liverpool? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and talented Sales & Lettings Negotiator or Estate Agent to join their busy team in Liverpool. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of £18,000, with a possible £6,000 target-based earnings also.
The successful Sales & Lettings Negotiator applicant must have a full, clean driving license and be able to work flexible hours, including possible weekend work. You will have access to a pool car or company car scheme if required.
Your Sales & Lettings Negotiator responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking valuations of residential properties
- Identifying and registering potential buyers and sellers
- Securing maximum quality viewings, following them up, and obtaining offers
- Undertaking negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress, and achieving successful sales
To succeed in this Liverpool-based Sales & Lettings Negotiator role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a confident personality with an inclusive, collaborative approach.
As an experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will have:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The capability to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £18,000, plus on-target earnings of up to £6,000, and an attractive benefits package including onsite parking on Liverpool.
If you are a positive Sales & Lettings Negotiator with a calm personality and the ability to persevere through objections and rejections, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.