Our client is an award winning national leisure operator with a portfolio of stunning venues all across the UK. Famed for the investment they make into training and development, they can offer you genuine opportunities for progression in a company that is continuing to expand and open new sites.
You will be a motivated sales driven leader with experience in networking and creating memorable events for your clients. You will be tasked with developing new business and creating bespoke events for your clients whilst working closely with the rest of the leadership team in the site.
As a Sales Manager you will;
- Use your own initiative to continually look for ways to drive sales in the business through engagement with new and existing clients
- Work towards the venues monthly pre-booked target and planning activities to drive sales
- Working towards the highest customer service standards, striving to push for the highest conversion of all incoming bookings
- Build on the existing client database alongside keeping up to date the venue's social media channels
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sales and events management experience within hotels, venues or leisure facilities such as gyms and health clubs
- A track record of driving sales in their previous role - actively engaging with their client database to increase sales
- Above all you will be energetic, passionate and driven to succeed in a sales and events environment, driven to create amazing guest experiences for each of your clients.
Apply here or for more information call Chris Wayper on 0203 9587211 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.