Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £23,000, OTE £35,000 (Uncapped Commission)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Do you want to work as a Customer Service & Sales Advisor for one of the most exciting and established energy businesses in Manchester?
This is a amazing opportunity to join a company as their Customer Service & Sales Advisor team expands and the company establish themsleves as THE market leading Business Utilities company in the UK!
We are currently recruiting Customer Service & Sales Advisors to contact businesses and broker them new deals on their energy. You will need to be target driven, money motivated and tenacious!
As a Customer Service & Sales Advisor you will receive:
- A salary of £23,000
- A commission structure with a realistic OTE of £35,000
- Amazing state of the art offices in the heart on Manchester City Centre
- A market leading training programme lead by sales professionals in the industry
- Genuine progression opportunities within the company
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Various staff events and parties throughout the year
As a Customer Service & Sales Advisor you must be comfortable handling large volumes of outbound calls and be able to stay calm under pressure. You must be comfortable working towards KPI's and sales targets and going the extra mile for the customers.
What we require:
- A bright and sparky personality is essential and ambition is a MUST!
- Sales experience in a call centre environment
- A positive and outgoing personality and a desire to succeed
- A motivated person who is passionate about sales and delivering an outstanding customer experience
- The ability to work towards KPI's and targets
Does this sound like your ideal role? Please apply below for immediate consideration!
Key words: Bury, Sales Executive,, Sales Bury, outbound, Manchester, Sales, outbound Sales, Sales exec, telesales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.