Internal Sales & Business Development -ecommerce
£20,000 - £22,000 & Uncapped OTE £25k
Early Finish on a Friday!
We are an expanding and forward thinking ambitious company who are well established and well known within the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) industries both in the UK and Europe.
We also sell via highly successful ecommerce sites and an exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for an Internal Sales Executive. The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast paced environment.
The ideal person will be someone who has:
- Good knowledge of B2B sales and selling to the OEM marketplace.
- Experience of web based sales and distribution.
- Ambitious and looking to develop a career in a fast moving and growing business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Review and develop relationships with new customers.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Provide detailed bespoke Proposals / quotations to Management / customers on a regular basis
- Occasionally may be required to visit customers
Skills & Experience:
- Sales Account management experience
- PC skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of new software and web based systems and packages
- Knowledge of the OEM markets would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet target deadlines
- Clean Driving Licence
To be considered for the role you need to Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Sales, Internal sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, retail sales, telesales, telemarketing, lead generator, appointment setter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.