What if you could work for one of the leading house builders in Scotland, earn a pretty penny with a great basic salary and excellent bonus opportunities and still do something that you love, selling customers their dream new home?
If you are a sales professional then this could be the start of a new career with my client that is based in the East of Scotland as a sales negotiator.
Working on one of my clients sites that are based around Edinburgh and the Lothians you will be guiding customers through the complex process of purchasing a property, this means we need you to be switched on and able to become an expert in the sales process that my client follows. You will not only be building rapport with customer and finding out their needs and wants from a new property but also helping guide them through the many choices that are available in their new homes, up selling products when appropriate.
You need to be target driven, this is a sales role but you must have the customer at the heart of everything you do! You also need to be flexible on location as you will cover a number of different sites in the East of Scotland.
What are we looking for?
* Experience within a face to face sales role or maybe you have worked with one of the airlines
* If you have been a new homes sales advisor previously then this would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail of a high standard and ability to multi-task well
* Advanced IT skills
* You must hold a valid license and have access to your own vehicle as travel will be involved in this role (mileage is paid) and be based in the East of Scotland, preferably in the Edinburgh and Lothians area
So what's in it for you?
* Excellent basic salary of £22,000 with commission on top
* Benefits and a structured development plan
* The opportunity to sell some of the best homes on the market in fantastic locations
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.