Job Title: Sales Advisor
Salary: £20k basic
Top Earners: £55k
We are on the lookout for career driven individuals to come and join our fabulous team based in Macclesfield.
We are the one of the UKs largest finance providers and are looking for new recruits to come join our team!
We reward our hardworking staff at every opportunity and provide full training and support from day 1.
What our Sales Advisors will receive:
* A competitive basic salary of £20k
* Chance to work in a friendly and positive team
* Loads of sociable work outings!!
* Uncapped commission
* 28 days H + birthday off
* Health Cash Plans (dental/optical etc)
* Income protection (80%) after 6 months
* Cycle2work scheme
* Charity day each year
* 3% company contribution Pension scheme
* Discount on lots of attractions
* Personal financial advice
* Life Assurance 4 x Salary
The Sales Advisor Role:
* Effectively managing the customer journey and guiding them through their personalised process
* Actively listening to customers needs and ensuring you deliver the very best results
* Managing workload, scheduling follow up calls and being pro-active at every opportunity
* Always remaining compliant and able to adhere to regulations
* Able to thrive in a target driven environment always aiming to over achieve
Essential skills required from our Sales Advisor:
* People person - able to communicate easily and effectively
* Positive, friendly and outgoing!!
* Strong attention to detail, self critical and can analyse personal results
* Hard-working - Career driven and focused
What experience is required from our Sales Advisor?
* Sales experience in a call centre environment
* Proven experience at managing workload
* Ability to demonstrate evidence of working to targets an KPIs
Please click apply with an up to date CV if you feel you have what it takes
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.