Salary: £19,334 plus commission
Monday to Friday
My client is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their market leading team based in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The right candidate will be contacting warm leads on a daily basis, speaking to them about their wants and needs for the product and also providing an excellent service to promote numerous benefits to customer.
What does this position involve:
* Having detailed conversations with customers and understanding their wants and needs.
* Building rapport with Customers.
* Gathering information and input onto database.
* Data cleansing.
* Maintaining and updating records accurately.
* Sending out brochures and information to customers.
* Achieving and exceeding targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
What skills and experience will I need?
* At least 1 years experience working in a telesales environment.
* An ability to speak to customers over the phone.
* Self motivated and driven to consistently achieve and exceed targets
* Resilient and have a positive, can do and will do attitude.
* Strong interpersonal skills, excellent questioning and listening skills
* Professional, natural, friendly and engaging telephone manner
* Ability to capture and record information quickly and accurately
* Excellent work ethic, reliable and punctual
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; telesales, outbound sales, account management, customer Service, Internal Sales.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.