Sales Account Manager
Do you have previous experience in a targeted role within sales? Are you looking for a great basic salary, healthy commission structure and a fantastic work environment?
* Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
* Commission (£30,000 OTE)
* Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm
* 23 days holidays + bank holidays
* Location: Warrington
My family ran Warrington based client has 2 opportunities to start immediately. They are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager who can secure new business and increase active spend with current accounts through outbound and inbound sales calls.
Due to the location of the role it best that you have access to a car.
* To make outbound sales calls to potential B2B customers, make new contacts, develop positive links and provide the information needed to secure new business
* Selling the company products, booking in appointments for BDM to close sales
* Warm calls to existing database of customers who have actively spent in the company
* Dealing with inbound sales with the view to closing the sale
* Following up on leads generated by e-shots and mail campaigns
* Achieving daily and weekly targets set
* Enthusiastic, sales hungry, positive attitude
* 2 years outbound sales experience
* A proven track record in exceeding sales KPI's
* Previous experience working in a targeted role - telesales, appointment setting, appointment making, warm sales, inbound sales or any similar role
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 229 5548.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.