Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Property Sales Consultant seeking a full-time Residential Sales role in Manchester? We're assisting a company in the search for a confident and talented Property Sales Consultant to join their busy Residential Sales team in Manchester. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of up to £18,000-£22,000, with a possible £27,000 target-based earnings also.
The successful Property Sales Consultant applicant must have a full, clean driving license and be able to work every other Saturday, with a day off in lieu the following week. You will have access to a pool car or company car scheme if required.
If you were working for them, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Undertaken valuations of residential properties
- Identified and registered potential buyers and sellers
- Secured maximum quality viewings, followed them up, and secured offers
- Monitored and evaluated the number of house sales, viewings and inspections, against targets
To succeed in this Manchester-based Property Sales Consultant role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a competitive personality with an inclusive, team-oriented approach.
As an experienced Property Sales Consultant, you will have:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The confidence and capabilities to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £18,000-£22,000, plus on-target earnings of up to £27,000, and an attractive benefits package including onsite parking in Manchester.
If you are an endlessly positive Property Sales Consultant with a calm personality and the ability to persevere through objections and rejections, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.