£10 per hour + comms
28 hour contract (the opportunity to work full time)
Mon - Thurs 3pm-9pm
Friday 2pm - 6pm
!!!CITY CENTRE LOCATION!!!
Are you money hungry, fantastic at communicating and a natural at building relationships?
This role would suit self professed foodie's aware of local restaurants and takeaways who are willing to work hard to help establish relationships with key players in the food industry aiming to promote our products and services whilst making some £££'s!
Although we are fairly new company we are passionate about bringing food outlets up to date so they can truly maximise on their profits. Therefore we want to speak to hardworking people to join our Manchester based team!!
The role of the Sales Advisor:
* Identifying new leads and chasing potential new business
* Calling up and establishing relationships with decision makers
* Confidently talking up the company products and services with the aim of booking appointments
* Ensuring you are working to deliver on company KPIs and targets
In order to be successful as a Sales Advisor you must:
* Possess resilience and drive
* Be personable and friendly
* Hardworking with attention to detail
This is a really rewarding role working for a company who is looking to grow and expand rapidly over the next year. There are tons of progression opportunities for the right candidates!!
Please apply with an up to date CV today for the chance to be shortlisted for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.